We were not born with hate.
Hate is taught.
We need to un-teach ourselves.
- 10 Things Guys Hate In Bed
- The Best and Worst Sleeping Positions For Couples
- Women’s Logic In Sex
- Interesting Sex Facts You Haven’t Heard Before
- Relationship Texting Fails
- What People Are Really Thinking During Sex
- Guys Vs. Girls - Morning Wake-Up Moments
- Things Women Say After Sex
- Hilarious Sexting
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time; enjoying one moment at a time; accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; that I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him forever in the next.